Helping children diagnosed with Autism or developmentally delayed, at-risk children by providing multidisciplinary child and family assessments and interventions. Candidates will be considered for the Clinical Director position. Board Certified Behavioral Analysists, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist’s, Marriage Family Therapist’s, California licensed Psychologists will all be considered for this position.The Applied Behavioral Clinical Director has a caseload of clients whom he/she provides behavior analytic expertise, manages client, and parent relationships.This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic, dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the highest quality of services to clients. This position does require travel to client’s homes for Assessment, Parent Education and Support.
Our mission at A Is For Apple, Inc. is to build confidence, communication, and a love for learning: giving our clients a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life. We are dedicated to helping young people discover their unique potential – socially and inter-personally.Qualified candidates should apply now for immediate consideration.Schedule An Interview Now!
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master’s Degree
Psycho-social Therapy, Pediatrics, Child Health, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Integrity, Connecting with Children, Building Relationships, Maternal-Infant Health, Organizational Astuteness, Self-Development, People Skills, Professionalism.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Master’s degree and BCBA certification or be a CA licensed MFT, LCSW, MFCC or Psychologist.
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality service- Experience with children
- Organized and efficient, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Positive and professional team player
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills, able to connect easily with others.
- Health Insurance
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation
- 5 days Paid Sick Days
- Nine additional paid Holidays
- Employer-matched up to 6% 401k
- Annual Continuing Education reimbursement
- Manageable Caseload Sizes
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Moving stipend to relocate in California
- Opportunities to earn Continuing Education Credit’s within the company
- Opportunities for growth and advancement in a fast growing company
- Great collaborative work environment
- Incredible Administrative Staff
- Human Resources
- Insurance Department
- IT Support
- Internet-based Database
- Internet-based Payroll
- 401k company matches up to 6%
- Direct Deposit