Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Helping children diagnosed with Autism or developmentally delayed, at-risk children by providing multidisciplinary child and family assessments and interventions. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic, dedicated team of professionals committed to providing the highest quality of services to clients.
Our mission at A Is For Apple, Inc. is to build confidence, communication, and a love for learning: giving our clients a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life. We are dedicated to helping young people discover their unique potential – socially and inter-personally. Qualified candidates should apply now for immediate consideration.Schedule An Interview Now!
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Master’s Degree
Psycho-social Therapy, Pediatrics, Child Health, Resolving Conflict, Listening, Integrity, Connecting with Children, Building Relationships, Maternal-Infant Health, Organizational Astuteness, Self-Development, People Skills, Professionalism.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Master’s degree and BCBA certification
- Solid technical skills and passion for quality service- Experience with children
- Organized and efficient, detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Positive and professional team player
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills, able to connect easily with others.
- Health Insurance
- 2 weeks Paid Vacation
- 5 days Paid Sick Days
- Nine additional paid Holidays
- Employer-matched up to 6% 401k
- Annual Continuing Education reimbursement
- Manageable Caseload Sizes
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Competitive Salary
- Moving stipend to relocate in California
- Opportunities to earn Continuing Education Credit’s within the company
- Opportunities for growth and advancement in a fast growing company
- Great collaborative work environment
- Incredible Administrative Staff
- Human Resources
- Insurance Department
- IT Support
- Internet-based Database
- Internet-based Payroll
- 401k company matches up to 6%
- Direct Deposit